friendlyway Solutions for Digital Signage and Visitor Management at Sports Events, Arenas, and Stadiums
Impress your fans, patrons, and visitors with a best-in-class digital signage and visitor management platform. Engage with your facility’s visitors, entertain them, and forge unforgettable memories.
- Trusted by over 500 clients
- Powering 25K+ devices across 69 countries
Compatible friendlyway Hardware and Partner Access Management Solutions
Our Featured Solutions and Scenarios for the Sports Industry
friendlyway solutions provide powerful tools to improve your visitor and fan experiences by presenting meaningful location-specific information where it’s needed, with the flexibility of a modern digital signage platform.
You can create and distribute any type of content across all of your venue’s different digital signage devices:
- free standing large screens
- self service kiosks
- digital walls
- wall mount screens and outdoor kiosks
Content may include:
- Signage and directions for visitors
- Information on ticket sales, promotions, local services, and offerings
- Upcoming events
- Timetables and schedules
- Information on teams and players
- Weather forecasts
- Local points of interest
- Transportation schedules
- Local accommodation options
The friendyway Cloud Platform provides end-to-end functionalities for managing multiple digital signage devices, and creating, scheduling, and distributing different types of content across all devices from a centralized portal.
One of the most important aspects of fan experience is easy navigation to the most important points of interest within the venue.
From finding your seat at an arena using an interactive kiosk and a barcode on a ticket, finding the closest ticketing office, merchandise store, public restroom, or concession stand using an interactive touch screen, wayfinding information helps build a unique and memorable journey for your visitors by reducing the time and effort in finding and reaching points of interest.
Our wayfinding module supports the following features:
- Creation and management of complex and multi-level floor maps
- Managing various configurable points of interest including restrooms, concession stands, merch stores, meeting rooms, elevators, and stairways
- Creating smart routes to selected points of interest and arena sectors
- Adding special routes for people with disabilities
- Easy, real-time maps and content distribution to connected digital screens and kiosks
- Real-time emergency announcements and display of evacuation routes. Multiple content scheduling options
- Fan navigation to assigned arena seating via ticket barcodes
From fire drills to actual emergency situations, you want to be sure your digital signage devices across the stadium are presenting up-to-date information immediately at the click of a button.
The friendlyway Emergency signage feature allows users to create different predefined types of content to play in a priority mode over the content that has been already scheduled.
Depending on the types of devices and screens, content that may be played includes:
- Video and audio announcements
- Evacuation maps and plans
- Video calls to a dedicated security team from a kiosk
Such content is pre-created by the facility operations team and activated within one click of a button to be displayed across all devices.
Event and visitor management may be challenging without complex automation that covers the full end-to-end process, from creating visitors in the system and registering them for an event to checking in and allowing them to pass a turnstile or other type of physical access solution.
The friendlyway Cloud Platform is perfectly suited for such tasks using the following features:
- Receiving visitor records from the ticket sales system via the API
- Adding visitors to an event
- Sending confirmations/QR codes in an email
- Allowing for contactless ticket pickup and/or printing at a self-service kiosk using a QR code or confirmation code from an email
- Integration with physical access systems including turnstiles/door locks using tickets or barcodes
- Reporting that shows how many fans are in the arena, absentees, and attendees’ times on site for further analysis in third-party reporting solutions
Self-service for visitors is an essential aspect of modern visitor and customer experience.
We have the hardware and software for managing best-in-class self-service experiences where it is needed most in your venues.
Users can publish self-service experiences on friendlyway kiosks or most other third-party vendor kiosks, screens, and digital boards*
- Searching local services, promotions, and offerings
- Purchasing tickets, booking, services, creating orders from local vendors, merchandise, and concessions
- Making audio/video calls with your support team
- Navigation through the building and facilities
* Android or Windows-based platforms
Streamlined control over access to facilities for different vendors (cleaning companies, catering companies, maintenance and engineering teams) allows for
- Improved security via personally assigned access
- Better control over people on premises
- Efficient tracking of people onsite in the events of emergency
- Better visibility for hourly jobs by using our billing reports, friendlyway provides the following out-of-the-box features:
- Separate portal for vendors where they can manage their affiliates visiting facilities
- End-to-end visitor management automation: events, visitor lists, email invites, self check-in and check-out functions, reporting, and surveys
- Integrated physical access management hardware
- Configurable integrated badging system (RFID card dispensers and readers with badge printing capabilities)
Snapshots from the platform
Customer Stories and Use Cases
Please enter your contact information and any other details you feel are important for us to help you with. Once the form is submitted, our team will be in touch with you shortly.