Digital Signage for Convention Centers, Trade Shows, and Showrooms
Impress your attendees, customers, and visitors with a best-in-class digital signage and visitor management platform.
- Trusted by over 500 clients
- Powering 25K+ displays across 69 countries
Our Featured Solutions for Trade Shows, Convention Centers, and Showrooms
friendlyway solutions provide powerful tools to improve your attendee, client, and visitor experiences by delivering location-specific information where and when it’s needed, all with the flexibility of a modern digital signage platform. Content presented on the screen of a device may vary depending on signals from different sensors (proximity sensors, mobile devices with an integrated mobile app, etc.).
You can create, customize, schedule, and distribute any type of content across all of your venue’s different digital signage devices:
- Self-service kiosks
- Digital walls
- Freestanding large screens
- Wall-mounted screens and outdoor kiosks
Content may include:
- Signage, floor maps, and interactive directions for visitors
- Video and/or static advertisement displays
- Information on local offerings, promotions, services, and promotions
- Upcoming events
- Event timetables and schedules
- Weather forecasts
- Local points of interest
- Local transportation schedules
- Local accommodation options
The friendyway Cloud Platform provides end-to-end functionalities for managing multiple digital signage devices and creating, scheduling, and distributing different types of content across all of a venue’s devices from a centralized cloud-based portal.
As one of the features most suitable for large convention centers, trade shows, and public areas, friendlyway Cloud Platform offers scheduled advertising placement and broadcast management as a tool to help schedule ads and multimedia broadcasts on digital signage devices, and manage content played across the venue’s network of digital signage devices.
This may include any audio/video/graphical content uploaded to the platform or created using the built-in content management system.
friendlyway Cloud Platform provides detailed information about the campaign flight including overall time of broadcasting, specific time slots, as well as proof-of-play and other information that helps with tracking and billing.
One of the most important aspects of convention center and trade show visitor experience is helping attendees navigate to desired locations and points of interest within the venue.
From finding a specific vendor’s booth or conference room using an interactive kiosk and barcode on a ticket to finding the closest cafeteria, public restroom, or concession stand using an interactive touch screen, digital wayfinding information enables a unique and memorable journey for your visitors by reducing the time and effort in finding and reaching points of interest.
Our wayfinding module supports the following features:
- Creation and management of complex and multi-level floor maps
- Managing various configurable points of interest including meeting rooms, vendor booths, restrooms, concession stands, merch stores, elevators, stairways, and emergency exits
- Creating smart routes to selected points of interest from a kioks’s location
- Adding specialized accessible routes for visitors and attendees with disabilities
- Easy, real-time map and content distribution to connected digital screens, signage devices, and kiosks
- Real-time emergency announcements and evacuation route displays
- Multiple content scheduling options with advanced customization features
- Visitor navigation to specific location, exhibition, meeting room, or conference hall via barcode on the event invitation or the conference’s mobile app.
From fire drills to actual emergency situations, you want to be sure all of the digital signage devices across your building have the ability to display up-to-date information immediately at the click of a button.
The friendlyway emergency signage feature allows users to create different predefined types of content to play in a priority mode over the content that has already been scheduled.
Depending on the types of devices and screens, content that may be played includes:
- Video and audio announcements
- Evacuation maps and plans
- Video calls to a dedicated security team from a kiosk
Content is pre-created by the facility’s designated team and activated within one click of a button to be displayed across all devices.
Event and visitor management can be challenging without advanced-level automation that covers the entire end-to-end process, from creating visitors in the system and registering them for an event, to initial check-in and allowing them to pass a security turnstile or other physical access solution.
friendlyway Cloud Platform empowers users to handle these tasks with ease via the following features:
- Receiving RSVPs and visitor records from the ticket sales system via API
- Adding visitors to an event
- Sending confirmation/QR codes via email
- Allowing for contactless ticket pickup and/or printing at a self-service kiosk using a confirmation/QR code from the invitation/confirmation email
- Integration with physical access systems including security turnstiles and door locks using tickets, barcodes, etc.
Real-time reporting tools shows how many visitors there are in a venue, the number of absentees, and the attendees’ time on site for further analysis in third-party reporting solutions.
Self-service for event attendees is an essential aspect of modern visitor and customer experience.
We have the hardware and software for managing best-in-class self-service experiences where it is needed most in your venues.
Users can publish self-service experiences on friendlyway kiosks or most other third-party vendor kiosks, screens, and digital boards*
- Searching local services, promotions, and offerings
- Purchasing tickets, booking services, and making orders from. local vendors such as merchandise and concession sellers.
- Making audio/video calls with your support team
* Android or Windows-based platforms
Streamlined control over access to facilities for different vendors, event presenters, and participants (e.g., trade show participants renting booths, cleaning companies, catering companies, maintenance and engineering teams, etc.), enabling:
- Improved security via personally assigned access
- Better control over people at the venue and on the premises
- Efficient tracking of people onsite in the event of an emergency
- Better visibility for hourly and contract workers/jobs via the built-in billing reporting tool
friendlyway provides the following out-of-the-box features:
- Separate portal for presenting companies and vendors where they can manage their affiliates visiting the facilities
- End-to-end visitor management automation: events, visitor lists, email invites, self check-in and check-out functions, reporting, and surveys
- Ability to integrate with physical access management hardware
- Configurable integrated badging system (RFID card dispensers and readers with badge printing capabilities)
Snapshots from the platform
Customer Stories and Use Cases
Please enter your contact information and any other details you feel are important for us to help you with. Once the form is submitted, our team will be in touch with you shortly.