friendlyway Classic 32. Exquisite Design. Versatile Applications.
We combine an elegant, modern design with high-quality materials. The kiosk can be used across numerous scenarios, and upgraded with additional modules, features, and customizations.
Fits Every InteriorFeaturing an elegant 45mm thin body made from solid aluminum, the Classic 32 fits perfectly in any interior.
Commercial Grade Materials and DesignSturdy construction, stable design, flush connection points, and no visible internal components.
Modular ComponentsModular add-ons include QR code scanners, printers, plastic document holders, and more – all just as elegant as the kiosk.
Usability FirstEasy access for paper replacement from outside the kiosk with key-based entry. Easy to service other components and modules of the system.
Reliable and RobustTop-class components, materials, and engineering combined to deliver one of the strongest, most reliable solutions on the market.
See Classic 32 kiosk in 3D
Kiosk Business Applications
Examples of common business applications and scenarios utilizing the Classic 32 kiosk and friendlyway.NEXT platform.
- Visitor management and self check-in for hospitality, retail, public services, entertainment, trade shows, healthcare, and business events
- Employee and contractor registration, check-in, visit scheduling, and clock-in reporting
- Ad playback, media content streaming, and visitor information displays
- Elderly care and gated community access management, visitor and employee screening
- Wayfinding and in-building navigation
- Restricted field access to corporate applications and web portals from kiosks and tablets
- Physical access control and integration with physical access management systems
Empowered by friendlyway.NEXT Cloud / On-Premises Platform
With 25,000+ devices deployed across 69 countries, we know how to deliver quality and reliable solutions. Since 1998, friendlyway has been bringing the best design, manufacturing, and automation practices and solutions to the market. Connect your fleet of digital signage devices to a single platform managed entirely from the cloud or deployed On-Premises.
Our cloud-native platform and digital signage hardware solutions can be used across a wide range of industries and business scenarios.
Сlassic 32 Technical Specifications
- Full HD сommercial-grade multi-touch 32” display
- Security glass protection for the display
- Integrated high-reliability thermal printer
- Integrated QR code scanner
- Optional NFC & RFID sensors
- Integrated camera
- Integrated microphone and speakers
- LAN, Wi-Fi enabled
Exterior and Design
- Seamless display mount
- High-quality powder coating
- Large selection of basic colors
- Optional logo laser engraving
- 15 gauge (1.5 mm) aluminum enclosure
Dimensions and Weight
- Base plate size: 19.7 in x 16.5 in (500 mm x 420 mm)
- Kiosk size: 67 in x 20.5 in (1700 mm x 520 mm)
- Kiosk weight: 66 lbs (30 kg)
Please enter your contact information and any other details you feel are important for us to help you with. Once the form is submitted, our team will be in touch with you shortly.
Dmitry Koshkin Managing Director, friendlyway USA
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the most typical use case for this kiosk?
The main use cases for this kiosk include common business applications such as visitor registration, digital signage, building navigation, visitor self-service, and employee self-service.
Can I integrate your kiosk into my access management solution?
Our platform can be easily integrated with physical access solutions such as turnstiles, magnetic locks, doors, and parking solutions.
What types of content can I publish to your kiosks?
Our integrated content management and distribution platform can help you create, upload, and publish different types of interactive scenarios, service menus, video clips, images, and screenflows.
How long does it take to start using your kiosks for visitor management?
Your kiosk will be ready for use after connecting it to the internet, installing the lightweight friendlyway.player, and activating the device on the friendlyway.cloud platform. Customers can also use their own hardware - our cloud platform works with any Android or Windows-based device.
How do I know if friendlyway’s solutions will fit my unique needs?
If you are looking for a robust and reliable end-to-end solution for self-service, interactive scenarios with your customers and employees, visitor check-in and check-out, wayfinding, hardware with an integrated SaaS platform, or software to manage and publish content across your existing infrastructure - friendlyway has you covered.
Why should I choose friendlyway over other vendors?
With 25,000+ devices deployed across 69 countries, we know how to deliver quality and reliable solutions. Our hardware is made in Germany, and we have over 20 years of experience in bringing the best design, manufacturing, and automation practices to the market.